Bedlam® Insecticide has been called “the first name in bed beg control.” The powerful aerosol is labeled bed bugs, lice and dust mites. Bedlam Insecticide treatment:
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs.
- Leaves residual affect for two weeks on wood, ceramic surfaces and carpet.
- Reduces bed bug egg hatch in both susceptible and some resistant strains of bed bugs.
- Can be used in non-food areas of homes, hotels, apartments, nursing homes, schools, and other commercial sites.
- Won’t stain water-safe fabrics.
- Is non-irritating to humans and animals.